viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading.  it's interesting !

Hello! My name is Daniela santamaria but you can call me nany too. I'm from Maracaibo.  I'm 20 years old and I study Engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are laboratory practice and math. am in the 5nd trimester

love listening to music, study, Go to the movies with my friends, go of party,  I love my dog, I love my family too.

I hate violence, the lies, to vallenato end hypocrisy.

My Dream is to graduate engineering, traveling to different parts of the world, marry and raise a family

About English, I really like, I think is important and necessary, I have difficulty in oral activities and want to practice more correct, I hope to learn more, and that this level is very good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario